- SQF 500
Cedar Cabin is the pet-friendliest of a trio of pet-friendly cabins in the Finger Lakes. Cedar Cabin is the only cabin in the Finger Lakes with a fenced in backyard for your dog(s)! This cabin has a full kitchen, including dishwasher, a bathtub and separate shower, and air conditioning. It is a 1BR cabin with a queen sized bed and a full-sized pullout queen sofa bed. Cedar Cabin is distinctly decorated with a wine barrel theme.
The Mill Creeks Cabins experience is quite unique and special. As you arrive, you'll pass wineries, the beautiful Finger Lakes (either Seneca or Cayuga), Amish buggies, and finally you'll find the Cabins, amongst the Finger Lakes National Forest. Check-in is a breeze, and you'll notice that you are one of only three groups who are enjoying the property. You'll start your evening by grilling up some burgers and enjoying the porch. You might take a dip in the hot tub before settling in by the firepit. Plenty of firewood is provided, and a bag of charcoal.
When you wake up the next morning, Mary from Taste of Wine Country Cafe will deliver your breakfast in a charming picnic basket. Not a morning person? She'll drop the basket on your front porch and you can get it when you roll out of bed. Check your fridge - there's OJ! Coffee comes with creamer and sugar. If you are a morning person, maybe you'll enjoy a hike! There's a one mile path around the perimeter of the 40 acre property.
There's so much to do in the Finger Lakes during the day. Lodi is located between Seneca and Cayuga lakes. Mill Creeks Cabins is surrounded by the Finger Lakes National Forest. While it feels completely remote, the beginning of the Seneca Wine trail is less than 5 miles (9 minutes) away. When you get back, you might take advantage of the yard games like volleyball, yard darts, bocce ball, and croquet. After all that activity, you'll probably want to settle in with a movie - each cabin has access to Netflix, and you can sign into any of your own systems. Or, go a little retro and borrow a DVD from the Office!
- Hot breakfast delivered in a picnic basket at 8am each morning
- Firepit (firewood for sale on-site)
- Charcoal Grill (charcoal for sale on-site)
- Hot Tub (shared with the other two cabins)
- Coffee bar, with cream and sugar provided
- Onsite one mile walking trail through the back 40 acres
Before you book:
- While we have done so much to make your stay as comfortable as possible, keep in mind that you ARE staying in a cabin in the woods and you really are camping! Our "glamorous" glamping touches can't take away some of the realities of cabin living.
- There is a lot of wildlife present on the property. We have bear, coyote, fox, etc. You must keep your dog on a leash at all times, unless your dog is in the backyard of Cedar. You never know when your dog might decide to chase something and end up in the woods, or if an animal might approach your dog.
- Hunting season is November to March, and hunting is allowed in the National Forest. If you choose to go on a hike, we have provided orange and yellow vests for you AND your dogs. They should be in a closet, if they're not, please contact us and we'll get you some.
- Cedar has sulphur water, which is a harmless gas present in our well water. We have a filter that keeps the oder down, but sulphur water is a side effect of #countryliving. Some people notice, many do not. It all depends how hard the water is where you live and what you're used to.
- The hot tub is awesome, but it's older and breaking down more and more. We are at about 90% uptime on the hot tub, so please temper your expectations to about that level!
- We do not have live cable. We do have wifi, but it's country wifi. If you are streaming on the TV, and you check your phone, the TV might buffer. Single tasking is the new multi-tasking!
- The washer and dryer in Cedar is for use by the cleaning staff. If you need to use the washer / dryer, please contact Sara.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet, Back Porch
SleepingBed linen, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace, Fenced-in Backyard
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ
2382 Parmenter Road , Lodi, 14869, United States
Your host Sara was raised on a farm outside of Pittsburgh, but she has lived all over the world, including Philadelphia, Chicago and Melbourne, Australia. Nowadays she splits her time between Manhattan and the Finger Lakes, and in addition to the Mill Creek Cabins, she owns and operates the Brookside Cottage in nearby Interlaken.
You can reach Sara at email@example.com, through the chat window, or by texting or calling (607) 463-0850. If you make a phone call, please leave a message.