We’re your homebase for exploring the Finger Lakes. We have three fully furnished cabins for family-friendly and pet-friendly accommodations, nestled on 40 secluded acres in the heart of the Finger Lakes.
These inviting cabins give you the seclusion of a rustic retreat to the woods with all the convenience and comforts of a hotel. Every morning, breakfast is delivered to your front porch adding all the charm of a bed and breakfast. Each cabin includes a fire pit, charcoal grill, propane fireplace, and full kitchen and bathroom.
Aspen and Basswood Cabins have 2 bedrooms and each sleep 3. Both cabins have a private outdoor hot tub. Cedar Cabin has 1 bedroom, sleeps 4, and has a private, outdoor hot tub, washer, dryer, dishwasher, and fenced in backyard.
The grounds include mowed paths winding through the property and along Mill Creek. From here, you can bike, hike, cross-country ski, or snowmobile directly to the miles of trails in Finger Lakes National Forest.
We are located in Lodi between Seneca Lake and Cayuga Lake, convenient to all of the best wineries and breweries in the Finger Lakes. Come see what makes this area so special!
Note from the owner on COVID-19 procedures:
Many have asked if we are still open during this pandemic. Yes, we are open, and we feel like a cabin in the woods is a great place to be. However, as remote as we feel, we are not immune to COVID-19. I'm providing some info below, though as you know, the situation is evolving daily.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you book with us:
- Please let us know if you become sick during your stay. Even if it’s not COVID – we will be sure to take extra care to clean after your departure, and it will protect our cleaning staff.
- This is obvious, but I’m going to say it anyway - if you are already sick, please do not come. Our cabins are for vacationing, not isolating. We are not equipped to care for people who are sick – the nearest hospital is about 25 minutes away. If you’re sick, you’re probably closer to the care you need if you stay home.
- Things we already do:
- Heaps of peace and quiet – you’ll only see our staff if there’s an issue and you need us.
- No contact breakfast drop-off. Mary drops breakfast on your doorstep in a picnic basket, knocks, and leaves. If you want her to make other meals for you, let us know.
- Thoroughly clean between each guest with antimicrobial cleaner and bleach.
- We are well-stocked on toilet paper, and will provide enough for your entire stay. We have plenty of soap for you to sing your hand washing song of choice. We have not been able to get any hand sanitizer, so please bring your own.
Booking and Cancellation Policies:
- If you have already booked with us and you have to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible – within 24 hours of finding out please. There are plenty of people who can still travel locally, but if you don’t let us know until too late, we won’t be able to fill the spot.
- If you have already booked with us, please keep us posted as to the reason for your trip. We can help you keep an eye on whether an event has been cancelled.
- Refunds for previously booked travel will be made on a case by case basis, and will require documentation. The few cancellations we have received are because of people unable to travel for military reasons, and they were kind enough to send on the written documentation, which was very respectful.
- For any future bookings, I strongly recommend buying “Cancel for any reason” travel insurance. It’s the only one that is sure to cover you, as things are rapidly changing out of both of our control. This type of insurance was previously not allowed in NY State, and the governor JUST started allowing it because of the pandemic.
- Please buy it and let us know that you did. We will offer a 10% discount for any guest who adds this, to defray the cost to you.
- Buy from wherever you like – companies who have agreed to offer it are Allianz, Nationwide, Starr Indemnity, Berkshire, Crum & Forster and Zurich.
- If you choose not to purchase it, you will be subject to our standard refund policy.